Gaelic Old Smuggler & Carter Ink Questions

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Linda B.

Reaction score
Am very curious about this bottle. I cannot find any seams, yet there is a slight rib that can be felt about 4 1/2" up from the bottom of the bottle. Gaelic Old Smuggler embossed on the bottom. Overall height is 10 1/4" and about 3 1/2" dia. There are several bubbles in the bottle, one is about 2" long and about 1/8" wide. Photos attached.

Additionally, I have two Carter ink bottles, one is blue and one is clear. Both have 16 Fluid Oz embossed on shoulders; the blue one has CARTER'S , NO 2 embossed on bottom with what appears to be a G12 and an 8 under the G12. The clear bottle has Carter's, Made in U.S.A. and a 4/2 (4 over the 2) on the bottom. Are either of these worth more than dried flower vases? Photos can be submitted if needed.

THANKS [:)]
Linda B.

Sq46413.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46413.jpg
    Sq46413.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 82

scotsmerc64

Reaction score
Hello, I found a Gaelic Old Smuggler bottle, identical to the one you pictured. Were you able to find if it was worth anything? Thankyou

epackage

Reaction score
Hi Scott, it's not too valuable and there's one on E-Bay with an asking price of $30, it has been there since August. Without a label it's basically a window bottle because of it's color and form....Welcome to the forum...Jim

scotsmerc64

Reaction score
Thanks for your help and the welcome. Yes i saw the one on ebay. Looks like another addition to my collection!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter