Galleria VIII Auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BottlesandMore

Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion on the auctions. You do not have to be a subscriber to bid on the auctions. We are running on the internet at www.bottlemagazine.com.
You can view auction, or register to bid once opened. The next auction will be the Galleria VIII. This auction includes nearly 300 lots, and they are great items including the GVIII-18 wide mouth Sunburst (snuff) flask. The Galleria VIII will be on line for viewing around the second week of December, and bidding will begin on January 3rd. The auction ends on January 24th. The February auction will be the first part of the Mary Carter Collection of figurals. Bookmark our site for updates.
Thanks all
Rod

Cz79741.jpg

Attachments

• Cz79741.jpg
    Cz79741.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 109

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Rod ,
Thanks for giving us that info! As I know when you first started the auctions you had to be a subscriber to BAM to bid on the pieces in your auctions and to recieve a post auction price list.
But , now that I know that info .... I will definetly be there to bid. And I may have some pieces for future auctions.
Good luck and thanks for the info , Brian

BottlesandMore

Reaction score
Thanks Brian, If you find your mind; look for mine also; it is missing too!
Rod

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
BAM auctions are far the best I have worked with yet!
They answer EVERY question I have even how mundane the question is about bottles.
Also Unlike Other auction houses "The Big 3 Bott Auction Houses"who just stook thier nose up in the air about my questions and bottles which was very rude!
BAM helped to tell me which are good sellers and which i should throw away.........A+++++++ I RECOMMEND HIGHLY.
Great Pic's aswell as service.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause