Gem Butter Jar 5 lbs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woody

Reaction score
I believe it is subtracted from the price if you don't have the lid, Kelley.
But, I sold a Crowleytown Mason on eBay a number of years ago without the proper lid and it sold for more than the value of the Red Book listing with the proper lid.
It was listed for $750+ and I sold it for $889 without the proper lid.
So go figure.[&:]

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Awesome jar Kelley! I am heading to Albuquerque, New Mexico the first week of march to mineral collect ,bottle dig and metal detect the Kelly mine area are you anywhere around there? Taz

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Taz, I'm about 350 miles from Albuquerque. I would take vacation in a heartbeat just to meet you, dig for bottles, metal detect, and learn something about minerals! Especially since the mine has my namesake! I would probably bring us good luck.[;)] However, that particular week I will be joining several archaeologists on a quest for artifacts from the Battle of Palo Duro Canyon. This is an Indian Wars battle that was part of the "Red River Indian Wars of 1874-1875." If you ever get back down here for any reason, please be sure to give me a shout.[:D] Kelley

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Kelley, I have a all expense and meals trip out with my diig'n buddy Tom, He tells me you can "see" for 6-8 hours across the big field if ya get my drift lol. I love mex-tex food he says when ya go out make sure to order corn tortillis not them flour ones haha... I will be out there for 8 days or so, sure would like to lock horns with ya... I will give you a hollar when the exact time is known.... Taz

Ca80603.gif

Attachments

• Ca80603.gif
    Ca80603.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 72

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Taz...

You leavin the good ole yankee state of Maine?[&o] When ya coming back? You'll be here for the bottle show and the party afterwards right? We're gonna be roasting Warren (Capsoda) and Ron (Bearswede) and anyone else that happens to come out with us![;)]

It should be a good show. I'm really lookin forward to it. Bram (Downeast digger) is putting a lot of special effort into it and Warren and I just might "Volunteer" our services to Bram so we could help him with the set up! (or with the partying afterwards)

Hey Warren, you didn't know I was gonna "Pimp you out" as cheap labor, did ya??[:D]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
It's ok Wayne I'm use to it. I was in the Air Force for ten years, I'm married and everybody picks on the one legged guy.[sm=rolleyes.gif]

Just remember, when handling beasts of burden they first must be feed and watered or they wont do a damn thing.[sm=lol.gif]

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Wayne don't you worry I will be there! You dont think I would miss the chance of making fun of a one legged guy and another that wears tights for a living do ya? [sm=lol.gif] Just kidding! This should be the best show yet! Taz

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS