Get those permissions?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggermeister

Reaction score
Well, digging season is upon us and it's time to discuss how to get those permissions.
If all of you experienced diggers could share your best line and strategy for getting folks to allow you to dig up their back yards.
Post here any suggestions you might have to make this the best season for all...GARY

LtlBtl

Reaction score
I came up with an angle- don't know how it will pan out. Me and the HumanBackHoe are contacting local Civic/Neighborhood groups. We give a short program on what we do and bring doubles,slicks and others to meeting, donate them for the organization to do a Chinese raffle to raise a couple of dollars for them. Good will + information=(hopefully) permissions. 1st one is Monday night in another old section of Pittsburgh where many houses are pre Civil War. Already scored invites to probe on Pres + VPs homes that are 1860s.

www.miniwhiskeybottles.com

bamslamu2

Reaction score
well come to our back yard but we our night diggers, no one is watching.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Im getting close to doing my first ask... I Put together a nice flyer that i may add to some more with pictures and want to put together a little photo album of my dig pictures and some local finds etc... To show residents. Hopefully this will spark some interest. Ive got plenty of boxes of giveaway bottles too.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973