Get well Coldwater Diver...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Just a shout out to my good friend Kevin "Cold Water Diver" He was hospitalized for over a week for some serious abdominal surgery and now he is recuperating at home. Just wanted to say get well soon! I'm sure he would love to hear from some of his favorite forum members. I'll call you this weekend.Wayne[:)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Absolutely, get well soon Kevin. Spring is coming,... or so I'm told, and the water is calling you.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I'm sorry to hear you were ill......get well soon. Will you be at the Dover show in April? I'm not setting up but just hoping to buy some new bottles.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Here's hoping you're getting lots of TLC.
schsunshine.jpg

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Hey Kevin hope you're on the mend! Being sick sucks, I had a bad year in 2012 and it really blew!!Get well Bro!!!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Holy Crap, Thank you Wayne and to all of you, very humbled. I am doing better and on the mend. I have whats known as diverticulitous for some time over the years it progressively getting more frequent and severe. Normally it comes from diet as is the most common cause. I began to equate mine to physical activity, kayak, moving granite, building stone walls, a challenge from my son to do P90X. The choice was one of the next episodes my intestine could burst and I would possibly, probably die. This is the best time of year work wise to take some time off. So here I sit like the kids in the Cat in the hat wondering what I can do all day. Diving is out unfortunately. Surface I absolutely love the picture. Thanks again guys I appreciate it. Kevin

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Been there, done that Kevin. I was in the hospital for 4 days with it. No surgery, just IV antibiotics and saline. It sucks!!! Mine was just a perforation, nothing burst.My dad had a surgery years ago and had a section removed. The hospital almost OD'd him on morphine somehow but that's another story.I was told seeds etc.are fine and that it's a myth you can't eat them. What were you told?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1