Geyser Spring Mineral Water-Pint

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gratefuldigger

Reaction score
Good Morning all you crazy bottle diggers. I have to ask anyone who may help for a little info about a mineral water we dug this week( In PA). It says GEYSER SPRING ,SARATOGA SPRINGS,STATE OF NEW YORK on the front ,and A SPOUTING SPRING on the back ,It is a pint in blueish aqua. We did find it in a book and the quite hefty price got us pretty excited, but talking to a couple of bottle guys around here ,we're told that they don't bring all that much at auction . Any input would be greatly appreciated. We would like to sell it but if it would only get $100.00 or so I will gladly just stick it on the shelf. as it is a nice looking bottle considering it is only aqua. Thank You and if anyone wants I will post a picture. Thanks again from the GratefulDiggers!!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Jim...

You are, perhaps, referring to Kovels' (2002), $1904???

I suspect a misprint... Their 1999 edition has a more reasonable $85...

Welcome to the forum, by the way...

Ron

Gratefuldigger

Reaction score
Yes,the Kovel's is where we seen it. We did not think so! 85 sounds more realistic .We could not be that lucky. But we did have fun digging (60 degrees in mid January) and we will be back in that same area again this week. Thank you so much for setting us straight on that.And good luck to all you diggers out there. GratefulDiggers of PA

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause