Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Then the last photo.

I hope that you all are seeing these clearer than I am. The room should be in complete focus. The lights, which they supposedly draw energy from are like time lapsed photography with smokey areas appearing as well.

This ghost was running from the camera (how I see it) and had to short cut through the wall. It was flying so fast it missed the door[:D].

This photo needs a Wham or Kapow, like in the comics.

Ca81960.jpg

Attachments

• Ca81960.jpg
    Ca81960.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 74

flasherr

Reaction score
i started this thread a long time ago but after hearing the ghost in the woods story i wanted to see if yall had any new stories or photos
Brian

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey Brian -
After posting the pictures above and page before, I've discovered that it isn't hard to make a digital camera to do this with the lights. I took a photo of my house from the road with only a couple of lights on and it came out, without trying, the same way. Unless my house is haunted too. I doubt it, because it is fairly new. At least I hope not[:D]!

swizzle

Reaction score
Ok you twisted my arm I got a story to fill your shorts. I know I almost filled mine when it happened. I got into metal detecting again about 3 years ago. I love to hunt the wet sand of some local beaches. I worked nights so naturally on my days off I was up half the night. I decided to try night hunting a local beach. It was off season, late sept. early oct. The weather was calm, cold and foggy. I grabbed my gear (lantern, headlamp, shovel, bag with my drinks in it). It was a full moon slipping in and out of stringy looking black clouds. As I started walking towards the beach a breeze drifted in. It pushed around the fog banks. My breath was so thick I thought I was making even more fog. Every time I breathed out the lantern would reflect off of my breath and I'd be walking blind for a few steps. (This is a lake that was built for flood control and several cellar holes are now under its waters). Needless to say it was very spooky. I almost went home before I even started. I think every hair on my body was standing at attention. The silence was almost unbearable. I decided I was being childish and laughed at myself and walked on to the beach. When the moon was out I could see 100+ feet in every direction. I sat my lantern down and the bag with my drinks in it and I turned on my headlamp and detector and started swinging. I got no more then 10 feet away from the lantern when a huge shadow completely covered mine. There was something between me and my lantern and moving very fast towards me. I did the only thing I knew I could do and do well. I turned and screamed like a little girl and nearly filled my shorts. All in one breath. I stared everywhere all around me. I strained my eyes to see what was trying to attack me and I saw nothing. In all directions under the full moonlight for 100+ feet...nothing. I started walking towards my lantern I was gonna run out of there quick. Just as I took my first step the breeze picked up, caught the handle of my plastic bag with my drinks and it fluttered in front of my lantern. Once again burying me in shadow. Man did I feel stupid. Swiz

whiskeyman

Reaction score
hair-raising tales...enjoyed reading them.

I've had 2 weird experiences while out looking/digging for bottles.
The 1st was in the early 70's while I was in the woods. What once were noisy woods filled with rustlings and birdcalls , became very quiet...the air was stilled....I paused in my search and then heard a woman's voice call out my name...a few seconds lapsed...then the woods resumed its normalcy. There was no one anywhere around, much less a woman that knew me. I didn't know the voice either.

2nd time...late in the 1970's...very similar situation to the above except the sky was darkening in preparation for a thunder storm...The air became very still...quiet was all around me...then I heard a voice call my name..not once but twice. I was stunned, because I recognised the voice this time...It was that of my dead father.

Neither time did I reply/respond/ Later I learned that in such situations if one replies or answers the "voice" bad things will happen...who knows?

whiskeyman

Reaction score
The following story is also true and occurred in 2001...

T'was Christmas Eve night,actually early Christmas morning at
about 3 AM,when I went to bed. I fell asleep rather quickly and
dreamed. Don't recall all the texture of the dream....do recall I was
walking down a street at night,when something black detached itself from
the shadows and attached itself to my back.I struggled to dis-lodge it
but it only wrapped me tighter,then I felt a grip,like of immense
jaws,upon the entire back of my neck,I continued to struggle and in the
course of struggling,I slowly awakened.
I had been sleeping with my back to the outside of the
bed,and as I lie there,I became VERY aware the pressure of the thing's
immense bite was yet upon my neck. I slowly rolled over,fully awake
now...and felt the pressure ease.I scanned the room for what,I don't
know,but I could sense something in there with me....but couldn't see
it. I noticed movement from the corner of my right eye and looked that
direction...saw nothing.Meanwhile strange sensations like goosebumps
were coursing 'inside' my body in surging waves that crested in the back
of my neck,wwhere I could still feel a trace of the thing's "grip."
Again I detected movement to my right and stared that way till
my eyeds blurred,but yet saw nothing.I sat up and said,"get the hell
outta here." The sensations I'd been experiencing intensified
momentarily...then eased up. I lay back down upon my back(of course) and
went to sleep,ever conscious that it was still there.
Next night,I came out here to my PC and began typing this
tale.As I typed,I could feel the sensations from the earlier morning's
experience beginning to rise within me...by the time I had finished
typing...I was near quivering...something unseen was standing right
behind me and I knew it would be useless to turn and look to see it.I
hit 'save my message" to the chat board and the message tried to load,then
vanished. I went back and it wasn't there.Forward,ditto..it was just
gone.Gave up and headed to bed...with just a bit of dread,as I could
feel it "tagging along" behind me.I undressed and lay down....scanning
the dark room several times...saw nothing....still felt the
sensations...finally drifted off to sleep with the knowledge that it
couldn't really hurt me.
Last night...went to bed late as is usual for me....1st thing
that occurred is one of the heaters in my office"popped" and quit....got
up,went out and un-plugged it....2nd thing was something jarred the
wall behind the bed...got up and went back into the kitchen to discover
the back porch door ajar.By now Lynn had to get up and go to work and we
discovered we had no hot water.Our hot water heater has a seperate fuse
box apart from the breaker box...so,I got up and I checked it and found
a fuse was loosened.Then I decided to check my office heater,found it
had a reset button and after pressing it,the heater began to work
again.
All the preceding events I attributed to Murphy teaming up with
the ghost.....LOL..
What's on their schedule for tonight,I wonder?

Road Dog

Reaction score
Alright Folks here is a good one. I was about 11 or 12 years old and staying at Grandma's house. My Grandfather had died in 1969 and after his death my grandmother kept the door closed to his office and stored some baked goods and toys in there all else was left just as it was. Once in awhile I had to go into the room to get a cookie or some toy play with and I always found myself rushing in and out of the room as fast as possible while frantically looking at the walls on either side of me as I bolted out of the room. I didn't know why I did this it was an uncontrollable response to something. Me and my brother slept in twin beds in the room that adjoined the office. Late one night I found myself awake and I could feel a cool breeze hitting me in the face. I rose up to look and the door to the office was wide open and in the dark doorway was an even darker shroud with two starry radiating what appeared to be eyes almost trying to reach out and touch me. I looked over at my brother's bed and he was asleep. I thought a reflection or something from car headlights, but all of the curtains were pulled shut and what about that open door and cold air? I then pulled the covers over my head and the next thing I know i was waking up the next morning. I did not tell anyone for years to avoid ridicule. Then when my Grandmother died my mom and her sisters were talking and one of my mom's sisters mentioned sleeping in the room adjoining the office. She said it was the weirdest thing at night she swore she could hear the wheels of the desk chair rolling around in the office.

swizzle

Reaction score
I've seen alot of strange things. Human finger bones on top of the ground in an early 1800's cemetary. At least 2 different UFO's. A ball of light hovering above the tree tops and without any noise disappears across the road in a flash. Mysterious lightening only not in the sky just flashing in the forest canopy. Me and a buddy ran towards the flashing and it kept an equal distance away from us. When we got back to the others we told them that we couldn't catch up to it. They said that we were standing in it. I saw a ghost walk down a flight of stairs and right into the wall. I found out later that the original door was there. I see things and have dreams that come true. I've been pushed and pulled by unseen forces (getting the creeps as I type this) I've seen walking shadows and have walked through cold spot or have had them walk through me more then once. My grandmother was a witch and when my mom was 4 they preformed an exorcism on her to get out the demon. I've seen things get turned on and off and things in locked glass cupboads move on their own. I on more then one occasion saw death in mind before reality. An uncle, an aunt and a great aunt. I knew they were all gonna die at least a week before it happened. I honestly think I'm cursed. If anyone is interested in hearing more just say so. O.K. I'll shut up now. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
This thread was just getting good?!? did I scare everyone away? Swiz

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles