Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BellwoodBoys

Reaction score
The weird thing is whenever i have the stamps in my room i have the same dream.

ecotramper412

Reaction score
Sorry to awaken this thread, but I had an eerie experience 2 days ago while scouting a local dump. Now just to preface, it sounds ridiculous at first, and it was more or less just a strange encounter, but it still had me walking quickly outta the woods. I'm big into backpacking and hike several times a week.

So I was walking along this stream bed, looking for sign of bottles, and up ahead was this lone deer on the bank just standing there, staring at me. I ignored it (deer are incredibly overpopulated in this area), and just continued downstream, assuming the deer would bolt. It doesn't, it just stays there staring at me. I continue on my way and I get directly in line with it. At this point its about 20ft away so I pause for a second just to take a close up look. While im looking at it the thing starts stomping its hoof. Whatever, I move on. As I'm going downstream I turn back and the deer is still there with its unflinching stare. I keep going and the thing starts following me slowly. I stop, it stops. I move, it moves. There is some grass up ahead, and I think possibly there is a fawn in there, thus the strange behavior? Dont see anything, so I keep moving. I get a bit further, the deer stops following me, but it is still there, staring.

I decide to turn back and go move some dirt in a spot I found, so I head back upstream. Of course, the deer is still there, right along the stream now and holding its ground. I keep walking at it, and as I get closer it starts getting more and more aggressive (constant hoof stomping). So I have enough of it, jump quickly and throw my hands over my head and the deer takes off! Ha, scr*w you deer, not so tough now.

I move on my way back up stream to the spot where there is a dump. Its a steep slope and I'm at the base of it. The hill is ~25' high. I'm just making some test pits because the sun had just set and its getting pretty dark. Moving some dirt and not having much luck when all of the blue jays start freaking out with yells nearby. Next join the northern flickers. Both species tend to be pretty vocal when they get spooked or something is threatening them in the woods. So I pause from my dig and look up. I look toward where the birds are calling, away from the hill, and see nothing. They keep screaming but nothing is around. I gaze through the woods thinking I'll catch a glimpse of a person or hawk, but its just woods, so I go back to digging. I start digging again but I get a strange feeling and the birds are still screaming. You know that "i'm not alone" feeling? Well I slowly look up and at the top of the hill, directly above my head is the deer, standing there looking down at me just staring.

I get startled by this (always weird to find out something is watching you) so I stand up, kick the dirt and leaves back into the hole and give a shout at it. The deer doesn't move, just continues with its creepy stare. That's it, this thing is rabid or something and its getting dark so I'm outta here. I start walking away and the deer remains on the hill staring. As I get further I look back and the thing is following me again! I'm on the bottom of the slope, its on the top. At this point I get frustrated and feel ridiculous that a deer is giving me the creeps so I yell and jump at it. Again, it doesn't even flinch.

Welp, I'm gone. As I continue out of the woods I look back occasionally. As I look back, I can see it walking far back between the trees, almost completely out of sight, but always right there until I reach the road.

Now, this is just a weird, (somewhat cool?) encounter. A deer is a deer, they're all over the place and are harmless. However, the day before I hiked back to this area with my girlfriend. As we are walking past the same spot where I decided to dig she pauses, grabs my arm, and looks back into the woods. "I swear I just saw someone standing there staring at us", but on the second glance nothing is there. The woods aren't too thick, so we chalk it off as a trick of the eyes.

[align=left] [/align]

Alek77

Reaction score
Hate to bump this thread up again but...

GREAT Story EcoTramper412!!

Any more anyone?
--------------------------
Alek Salka

mf150

Reaction score
My story didn't happen when I was digging for bottles, but it is along the same vein as a lot of these stories, which I am very interested in!

Earlier in the week I had an at work injury where I smashed my ankle with a motorized pallet jack. Nothing was broken but it was bruised up pretty bad, and it didn't feel too good.

About a week or two prior to this accident, I had started to do some volunteer work at the oldest Japanese American cemetary in California, which happens to be in Colma (Wyatt Earp is burried in this town).

Duties I performed included weed whacking, stump removal, and garbage clean up. I even became the care taker or the cemetery when the old man who looks over the place went on vacation to Japan.

One evening around sunset, I decided to call it quits for the evening. I took all the gardening tools back to the locked shed and closed the door. I got in my truck and left for the night. About two blocks away, I suddenly remembered that I had left two tools over by a monument in the old section of the cemetery, which was all the way in the back corner.

At this point it was well after dark and cold (about 8pm during the summer months). Reluctantly I trekked out to the old section where I left the tools. By the time I got there, I realized the tools I thought I had left there were gone, so I limped across the cemetery to the shed and checked to see if the tools were already locked up. They were.

It was a cold night crisp night, which felt good after working. On the way to where my truck was parked, you have to pass some grave sites. Here is the strange part: while walking past these graves, I felt an intesnse warming sensation, which seemed to start in the center part of my back and radiate to my neck and head. I felt warm, tingly, and my eyes started to water profusely. I ran out of the cemetery, got into the truck, and left about as fast as I could.

Once I got into the truck, I noticed that my ankle was pain-free.

The ankle didn't hurt me after that point at all. I was able to walk without a limp. It healed over the next few weeks without issue.

I didn't need pain meds anymore.

ORIGINAL: diginit

You mean stories like when you're walking through the woods at dusk, and you feel a sudden chill that starts in the middle of your back and goes up to your neck and makes the hair on your neck and arms stand on end. You could swear there is someone watching you. You look around and everything's perfectly still. You keep walking.Then suddenly trip, but it felt more like a push from behind. Those kind a stories? Yea, lets here some more.

geezer39

Reaction score
Doesn't this ghost on Preditor's 7-3-04 post look a lot like Whiskeyman's "running through the room ghost" post of 8-21-05? Maybe this particular ghost really gets around. Or maybe there are some "ghost" photos making their way around the net. BTW, LOVE this thread.
ORIGINAL: preditor

i didn't see this on a bottle hunt someone just sent it to me
Preditor

Ki19145.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete