Golden-yellow seam-sided, half-pint flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rraack

Reaction score
I would accept a starting bid of $35 for the flask - but I am hoping to get closer to $50 for it. I took it to an Ohio bottle show a few years ago to inquire about having it pro-cleaned. I've never had a bottle pro-cleaned before, but I understood there is some risk involved, especially because of the pot-stone. I showed it to the president of the OH Bottle Club at the time (I think his name was John Koch) he asked if I was trying to sell it. He had a fellow collector look at it, who offered me $60.00 at the time (I probably should have taken it). O'well ....

The pictures I posted were taken a couple years ago and at the time there was a very thin rubbing of baby oil on the flask so the color would show more transparently. I removed it after the photo. Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of the bottle without that coating, but I will try to post one soon, but as I mentioned I have to borrow a camera from a neighbor, because mine isn't working.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I can't think of a way to donate a portion of a sale. If anyone can think of a way, not to mention shipping has to be included, let me know.
It's a nice color but fairly common.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I can't think of a way to donate a portion of a sale. If anyone can think of a way

just for example if it sold for $100 and he was donating 20% , the buyer would paypal Roger $20 and send the seller $80.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide