govt protest

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
Our local culture has been under attack and now its out of control. The environmental/conservation movement is killing off our food source, culture and overall
access to our public lands.
We've been protesting, submitting testimony and coming together with other groups to try to stop this madness.

If HB2520 and SB2782 passes we will loose the last remaining parcel of public lands on the slopes of Mauna Loa.

My fellow Americans, what is happening to this country?

The following link below is helping to get the word out.

http://milliontrees.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/conservation-refugees-the-misanthropy-of-ecological-restorations/

mr.fred

Reaction score
Very sad Rocky!----stay vigilante in your protests [8|]----this country is upside down right now[:(]-----can't last forever (or) can it?-----Hang in there ~Fred

surfaceone

Reaction score
Aloha Tony,

You're looking to be in good company. More power to the defenders of the greater Hawaiian Ohana. Best wishes on not being exterminated by the government "helpers" who seek to remodel the environment in their own sterile image...

hawaii-000.jpg

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hawaii should declare independence.. I'm serious.. Washy D.C. has no clue what is going on there..

surfaceone

Reaction score
Aloha Charlie,

Mr. Obama's wing of Washington is waging war against us on many fronts.

Here's a pertinent SITE that concerns the war that the US government has waged against the Hawaiian people, officially, since January, 1893.

I'd suggest viewing the video, Na Maka o ka `Aina. It's a compelling insight into an especially ugly, and not well known part of our history.

sesq1liliuokalani_b.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
The last Hawaiian Princess

princessk.gif

Victoria Kaʻiulani Kalaninuiahilapalapa Kawekiu i Lunalilo Cleghorn

rockbot

Reaction score
I’ve meet with several groups this week. Hunting clubs, recreational users, Native Hawaiians and political watchdog groups. Not to mention talking with hundreds of people and they pretty much all have the same conclusion.

Our opposition is heavily funded and supported our Governor in the past election and now this administration is caring it out. Old Neil Abercrombie turned out to be quite the game changer.

Abercrombie is on the buddy list with the messiah in chief too so we are getting hammered. The “Old boy network†is alive and well here and can rival the Chicago boys.

If this bill passes we’ll be paying .10 cents extra for every paper or plastic grocery bag we use. We already pay .05 cents so you’re talking .15 cents a bag. That’s to the tune of 30 million a year.

Move your feet, I’ll tax your seat!

To add insult to injury, our power company will be raising its rates again, and get this I sh*t you not…

“Due to the increase in solar power systems we are incurring revenue losses and seek an increase in ratesâ€

So the poor is going to taking one for the team. I don’t think Obama’s offering free solar systems yet.

rockbot

Reaction score
my bad Surf![:D]

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/chinas-visible-solar-power-success-2012-02-08

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen