govt protest

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:mad:]Dont know how, but, they are killing babies in Syria every day. I wish you and your fellow protesters success in stopping this takeover, and be sure not to vote for your governor next election.........

surfaceone

Reaction score
[:mad:]Dont know how, but, they are killing babies in Syria every day.

Alien ungulates, again?

444px-LLama.jpg

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

Here is my little guy. how could any human kill such a baby?

I figure in another 40 years this country will be practicing euthanasia! Soylent Green ring a bell?

431B339C0513425687678B6B105807B7.jpg

He's precious! Did you name him yet?

I'm really sorry about everything that is going on in Hawaii. Keep spreading the word. Again, good work, Rock! Hang in.

surfaceone

Reaction score
not alien ungulates, but other so called humans, ie mercenaries alquaida cia whomever are killing babies in Syria,

Dude,

Thats Bashar al-Assad.
bashar-assad-med.jpg
You gotta keep up.

Syria seems far removed from the Hawaiian Islands and the attempted Island Life Remodeling Project being undertaken by the DLNR.

Perhaps, al-Assad's death from the air policy against the Syrian people, is the page that the DLNR is using against these Evil Ungulates...

Are these also Evil Ungulates?

peaks%2520herd%25204.jpg
BLM Program.

rockbot

Reaction score
Thank you all for your support. [;)]

No name yet Red.[;)] He is 3/4 hybrid, 1/4 saint croix.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
My original reply was to Rockbots question, how could a human kill an animal like his sweet little guy. I dont know is what i wrote. The human ability to kill defensless species never ceases to amaze me, that was my Syria referance. I find none of this amusing or humerous in any way whatsever and was not saying so. I really feel for members such as Rockbot who face this cruelty and stupidity every day, and if he will give me an addy for one of his representatives in Hawaii I will tell that rep what i think of there acts. Keep up the good work Rocky, the idiots need to be educated or thrown out!!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Glad you clarified, Andy,

I think you're still heading for non sequitur of the year though...[8D]

03-04-08-non-sequitur.gif

Plumbata

Reaction score
This is alarming, but if you remember the map Surf posted which color-coded the states from most to least free (with Hawaii being the amongst least free out of the 5 tiers) this foolishness makes sense, unfortunately.

My father always said that my generation would see the loss of personal privacy and individual liberties. Seems like it is happening far faster than he predicted. [:(]

Good luck Rocky, and even if you and your fellow protesters aren't successful, at least you got out and tried to stand up for your righteous principles. That's more than most people can say.

rockbot

Reaction score
Once again, thank you all for your concerns and comments. We know we are fighting a losing battle. I've made some new friends along the way and I know the
politics at work around here can't take that away.

I heard that in some other States they are going to require a permit to protest if more the two people get together. I don't know to much about it yet, but if anyone else has heard something similar please chime in.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide