Great Day of Digging.....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Cool stuff Dan.I would be happy with a dump like that.
We got pits to do,just haven't had time,I became a grandfather again, 2 times in a year and a half,its a boy! this time Furture bottle digger no doubt [8D]
Savor that dump,you will get withdrawals when you max it out [;)]

Thanks Rick and congratulations on being a grandfather once again. You don't look old enough to have kids that are having kids. Must be the good privy air that's keeping you young. [:D] My oldest grandson is 15 and my 5 year old son, Kileigh is his uncle. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Can never have too many diggers in the family. I was digging yesterday when I heard a familiar voice. It was Kileigh and his mother. Guess who wanted to dig? He wasn't really dressed for the occasion so I told him we could dig this weekend. We are making plans.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
[sm=rolleyes.gif] The energizer dump strikes again....Bobby Lee might of drunk from that bottle!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

This is fairly common but I have only found a couple of them. I still like this bluing bottle with the iron embossed on it.

63E6C7BF14C14D0A96C87C330A20EF8D.jpg

Great finds Dan,...I love this one!

Jim

Reaction score
Nice digs, Dan. That mineral water is a beauty. I need to make some time to get out and sling some dirt soon. ~Jim

Road Dog

Reaction score

Cocoaine bottles sell good. Some people think that cocaine was in these but they were shoe polish bottles.

A057FCFE5EE048858020010D92405B93.jpg

Great Digs Dan. The Burnett's was actually a Hair Dressing containing Cocoa-nut Oil.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ballyhooligan

Amazing finds.. if I had a dump producing like that, I think I'd quit my job for a few weeks to dig, hah.

I did quit my job. In fact, I retired 8 years ago and have never looked back. Yes, it's fun doing what you want, where you want and when you want. My what, much of the time, just happens to be digging and I am fortunate to have found this dump to dig in. Thanks for the good wishes.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Road Dog

Cocoaine bottles sell good. Some people think that cocaine was in these but they were shoe polish bottles.

Great Digs Dan. The Burnett's was actually a Hair Dressing containing Cocoa-nut Oil.  

Like I said, Burnett's was a hair dressing containing cocoa-nut oil. Not sure what I was thinking. Thanks for the correction.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960