Guess what I found...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Great find Wayne. Cleaned up really nice too. Now get back out there and find some more great stuff.

Say "Hi" to Pammy and the younguns for me. When yall comin to PCola for a visit???

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Mikmis...

Hey Mike... I will take another photo of the bottle as soon as I get some sunlight. We've had a run of cloudy, snowy, wintery weather. You should see the color and tiny seed bubbles on a bright winter day with the snow in the background... Unbelievable. The seed bubbles look like tiny little diamonds sparkling in the glass.[8D]

I'll post some when I can,

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Obi-Wan-Capsoda...

Hi Warren. Told Pam and the boys you said hello. Nate said, "Cool..." Pam asked how Cindy was doin.

As far as any trips down south, I'm sure ready for a road trip!!![:-] It's been a hard year. A lot of changes... hard work... Can't believe the year is almost over with. I was thinking about heading down to So. Carolina to see a friend, stopping in Va to see my brother etc. If I get down that far, I'll drive the extra distance to Seminole and look you up. Right now it's a 50/50 shot. I have a lot of back paperwork to do and I don't know yet how the finances are going to be.

I'll definitely let you know. I'm sure that Pam wants to get away too, but one of us has to be here at the house.

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Lobey...

I use a 50/50 solution of muriatic acid and water. I leave the bottle in overnight (even up to a few days) and remove it, rinse it repeatedly with fresh water andbrush off some of the leftover debris... So far they have come out great... honestly.

The "Soup" acid wash, is kept in a five gallon bucket, outside and I put a cap on it to keep it fresh. Does a great job.

Wayne

Whisperingwinds

Reaction score
Beautiful!!!

Know what you shoould do?
Invite all of us in this group to go diving with ya one weekend. (smile)
We could all bring a covered dish. lol
Maybe bring you presents like skindiving stuff lol.
What cha think? :D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen