guesses anybody

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
dug this in a dump this weekend, cleaned it a little and notice it was differant, siringe... ? thanks

Ca82737.jpg

Mainely Broken

Reaction score
Hi Caretaker!

I have found old insulin/something bottles but have never come across a syringe. I would say that definitly looks like one but I'm hoping it was used for animal husbandry!!![:eek:] Wouldn't want that thing coming at me with a needle in it! Did you find any bottles to suggest it was used as a syringe? At any rate that is a really neat find.

Happy digging, Vicky

maxmusic

Reaction score
Hi CM!

I remember from childhood my father had a WWII or poss.WWI vintage syringe with a glass sealed container that had stiching thread also, but I don't remember fthe syringe having any threads on the end of it. Good Luck!

max

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steve, its a inserted needle style syringe. The top {made of silver } was removed the needle was put inside and pushed down with the plunger untill seated. My wife has one that the needle was pulled over the end with a cobalt plunger. pic The one in the middle has a siphon plunger, its hollow. Sorry Vicky but they poked people with it.[&o]

Vt56289.jpg

Attachments

• Vt56289.jpg
    Vt56289.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 66

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide