H. Hall.............What is it?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

monsterdigger

Reaction score
I got a bottle that is about 9" tall and is about 2"-2.5" in dia up into the shoulder then has about a 1" neck and then a crude tappered applied lip. The seams stop under the lip. Lots of air bubbles. The bottom is slightly rounded and has a big circle and in the circle are three big letters inside of each other...............ya know what i mean? They look fancy, they are from biggest to smallest: T K B. On the side of the bottle there is a picture of a shield and a hand in the middle of it. Under that is embossed: TRADE MARK. On the very bottom of the side it is embossed: H. HALL
HILLTOWN IRELAND
& NEW YORK
The bottle standing on an even surface sits uneaven. Anybody know the era of the bottle and what it was used for? I really dont care how much its worth allthough it would be nice to know. I dont collect my bottles because there worth money, I collect because its a hobby...........................................sorry for no picture i need to figure out how to use my darn digital camera!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Monograms are strange. Could there be an "L" in there somewhere. It ould be...
K B L T...............Kilner Bros. Limited, Thornhill-Lees, West Yorkshire, England. (Dates of mark usage uncertain)
K B Ltd...............Kilner Bros. Limited, Thornhill-Lees, West Yorkshire, England

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward