Had a good dig on Monday...[pics]

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
AND FINALLY......THE ONE I AM MOST PROUD OF.......THE LOCAL STENCILED JUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

Hf98361.jpg

Attachments

• Hf98361.jpg
    Hf98361.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 60

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Great finds D.F.! Love that jug!!! That green med aint none to shabby either...Most of the dumps I have found are pretty much surface and the jugs dont weather well.... Is Brian going to post that pontiled underwoods?? Taz

madpaddla

Reaction score
Dirtflicker:

Great pics and finds. A very successful day in deed. You have any more stats. How long was the dig, etc. Its amazing how productive just a few hours can be, never mind the more time you get. And just a shovel and a partner? Great diggin.

dirtflicker

Reaction score
We dug for about 7 hours and went down about 8-11 feet.....right to the bottom. You guys know me by now...I always dig to the bottom. Doesn't matter if the bottom is at 4 feet, 8 feet, 12 feet, or even 20 ft......I will get there and find the goods. We realy did have a good day....I will see if I can get a pic of my partners pontiled underwoods ink for ya.......it's AWESOME!

Mk26445.jpg

Attachments

• Mk26445.jpg
    Mk26445.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 61

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
Matty, way to go!!, great bottles, bring your camera next time, and take a pic of the ones you leave so we can drool haha, love the odd embossed ink [:)]

capsoda

Reaction score
Great finds DF. Looks like a normal daily, daily dig for you. You sure find some cool and interesting stuff.

By the way my wife gets a kick out of your moniker. She says dirtflicker is a good digging name.

Jim

Reaction score
Sweet goods, DF. Cobalt is my favorite color for inks, and I love anything in emerald green. Congrats on the jug, every one I ever find is smashed to pieces [&o] Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4