Had the camera out.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Bottle collection pics are always interesting, thank you for posting!! I am curious.. if you put a penny in the machine, does a marble come out?
No - you get a gumball.[8|]
Or are you planning a cheap add-on to your collection?[:D]

Nice pictures. What color is that real dark ink? It looks like it might be teal blue, but I can't tell if that's just a reflection off the other bottles or if you can see through it just a little.
You have some beautiful glass!

Kate

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Thanks Kate, The one in the center is teal.The geometric is amber.TheBertinguiot is light olive.

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Great collection! You have a lot of color (that's one thing I'm lacking)...I love the inks...and your barrels!

Question about the living room pic - top left - is that a master ink w/pour spout - the teal one beside the amber fruit jar (is that a lightning?)...

Thanks so much for sharing your pics...I just love to see how everyone displays their bottles/jars/pottery/misc finds...always looking for idea's!

Tinna

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottle_head9

The ink in the front is an Ailings. The schoolhouse is embossed on three sides with windows, but no words.

No s***! I dug an Allings schoolhouse. I can't find out that much about it. Neat!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Correction. Mine is not a true schoolhouse, according to Joe. It has the classic shape, but no windows etc. It is an Allings. The ink I asked about, you messaged me and said it was not an Allings. We were trying to find images. I described your bottle to Joe before he saw it, and he said Allings. What is your heart shaped ink?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal