Hand Painted by me!! Support Your Local Forum Auction!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
RE: Painted Bottle & Flask!!

Hey Ajohn, thanx for the bid. I'm not sure how it'll work without the paypal. I'm sure you'll just send a check or money order or something to wherever the Admin tells you too. As soon as he gets the money he emails me to mail out the bottles. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

KB, I've thought about doing craft fairs and whatnot. I don't do enough art to fill a booth. I do a bottle here and there but not many. so you want me to paint something neked on a bottle for you? Swiz [:)]

swizzle

Reaction score

Looks like Ajohn's the winner. I think you need to contact the admin now. If not I'll PM him to contact you or something like that. I'll get your bottles all boxed up and ready to go. Swiz

woodswalker

Reaction score

Congrats ajohn!!! Shucks I missed out by $7 !! Oh well....time to start painting another one swizz....how about with a horse or wolves or something!!!

swizzle

Reaction score

Sure, how about on a saw blade. I found one at the dump today. Forgot to grab it though. I'll be back in there soon enough to dig it again though. Swiz

ajohn

Reaction score

Swiz,
[:D] Contacted admin..I'll PM you.
Thanks,Anthony-J.

swizzle

Reaction score

Sounds good. I'll get it clear coated tomorrow and get it boxed up and ready to go. I just need your address and we're good to go. Swiz

woodswalker

Reaction score

That saw blade would be awesome.....I just found one of those giant 2 man saw blades at the dump in the woods behind the house....it's about 6 feet long....gonna be a tough one to drag thru the 1 mile walk back to the house!!! But I saw that and thought what a great winter painting project.[:D]
weird thing it was buried under about 10 inches of dirt...I was like wtf is this?? still pretty well preserved to!

swizzle

Reaction score

The saw blade I found is a short one man jobby but wide. Maybe I can make a birch bark handle with the white bark still on it? Swiz

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal