HAPPY B'DAY, MEECH!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey Meech...

I hope the sun is shining down there in Ol' VA, as it is up here in New England...

May you find your "Holy Grail" of glass today, or soon, at least!

Happy Birthday...

Ron

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Meech, Happy B. Day! Hope you got to go diggin today, or at least play golf! [:D] Happy Diggin, Kelley

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

I just got in a while ago and haven't been out digging for several days now. I was out in the western part of Va. for the past few days. I did do a bit of metal detecting for my friend's wife's wedding ringS she lost a while back and now are selling this house. I didn't find her ringS, but I did find my first two GOLD COINS. [:-] It turns out that her young son lost them after his grandmother gave them to him back in 2000. They were only the new 2000 $1 gold dollars, but were buried in the front yard. [:)]

Jules - We have only had a hard freeze that lasted about 5-7 days here in our area. We dig pretty much when we get the day off around here and dig quite often. Once you get through the first 6 to 12 inches it becomes a typical dig.

Kelley - I'm finally golfing tomorrow. I need a vacation from all the bottle related things I'm working on locally too.

Ron - The Holy Grail, can that be a local bottle? I dug a real good one I haven't posted yet, but there are some bottles that you should wait for a while before posting. Why? A example would be, recently they are trying to pass a bill in Va. to where the State can take your finds. [:(][:(][:(] Anything that sells for over $200 will be a felony, etc., etc., etc. We're working on this locally right now and it isn't looking good for us diggers, sellers and collectors. Lately, I haven't been reporting or showing off anything and we're bringing good bottles home after most digs. I may or should post details when time allows.

Thanks again all!

IRISH

Reaction score
Sad to see there is as much crap happening in some states in the US as there is here [:eek:] , at least the mob here seem to be interested in history and not all they care about is $$ [8|] (maybe anyhow, time will tell). Please keep us posted on the situation as I would be most interested in what happens.

diginit

Reaction score
Happy days Meech, Hope you dig up a Bryant's Bitters-Or it's equivalent.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.