HAPPY B'DAY SIR BOTTLE & DABEEL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
LEONARD AND DOUG..HOPE YA'LL ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [:)] JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
NO ONE CARES BOUT PEOPLE'S BIRTHDAYS NO MORE??? I think that has become one of the problems..it has grown a bit cold..man not long ago you saw people wishing folks happy birthdays a lot on here.....seemed people cared more about others ...why should that change with the new format? C'MON PEOPLE SMILE ON YER BROTHER AND SISTER EVERYBODY GET TOGETHER AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOW...AGAIN!! PEACE..LOVE AND FLOWER POWER..OR BOTTLE POWER!! [:)] JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I stopped just 'cause I'm lazy and there's one about everyday. I'm unlisted now.Another question is "where are they now". I haven't seen them in a year or so. What happened to Rhona and so many others?

glass man

Reaction score
Yep ERIC..it seems so many have abandoned this place for face book... wish they would stay here cause we need them...I go from face book to here...I TILL LOVE THIS PLACE!! JAMIE

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
THANK YOU JAMIE!!...Yes I was one of those who disappeared for quite a long while...life can do that to many of us. I've been busy with my teenage kids and a move to a new place in Berkeley from Oakland. My wife and I separated just over a year ago, but are still really good friends...So that was a huge change(we had been together since 1987).Life has a way of changing you and things around you too.I was just going through my email and saw that I had a notification from ABNet, so I clicked on it. Can you believe that I still remembered the long string of password letters that was originally assigned to my acct.? I couldn't, but it just came rolling out of my head like I had just signed on a day ago....just one of those things that was engrained in my memory.Whoa! the whole format is different now....won't comment on yet now since I'm just figuring out how to surf through it, but hopefully you guys/gals like it...that's what matters.Anyway, I'll try not to be such a stranger in these parts.Hope to chat with some of you soon. Take Care,Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese