Happy Birthday Joe The Crow

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Hmmm,.....Just got back quite late from an errand out of town that Penn Digger kindly drove me on,...Had to hop on here and thank my extended forum family for all the well wishes! Thank you everyone.
m6.gif

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Happy late B day Joe! Been on vacation with no computer around. I'll be catchin up awhile. Hope you had a great one![:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Ya know what I just noticed,there are 200 + hits on this thread,why couldn't they just say Happy Birthday? instead of lurking in the shadows. So what if you dont know the person to well or at all,you are on THE BOTTLE forum.Just a thought that I thought id share [:D]

Happy Birthday again Joe [;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SAbottles

Yes, but remember, Rick, a lot of those are probably people who've already wished Joe, looking to see what others have to say .

Yeah thats true,but those lurkers are still around,I can feel um [:-][8D][8D]

Wangan

Reaction score
Man the time flies!Seems like I was just on here yesterday! Sorry for the late wish but Happy Birthday Pisan! I wish you all the best that can be had.Your knowledge and wit is valuable to us all.I hope you had a great day brother. ~Tim

Dugout

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Ya know what I just noticed,there are 200 + hits on this thread,why couldn't they just say Happy Birthday? instead of lurking in the shadows. So what if you dont know the person to well or at all,you are on THE BOTTLE forum.Just a thought that I thought id share [:D]

Rick, I believe lurkers are not allowed on General Chat.....They get the Access Denied treatment.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dugout

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Rick, I believe lurkers are not allowed on General Chat.....They get the Access Denied treatment.

I never knew we had that technology [:D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday