Happy Birthday, Stardust!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
I think I'm correct here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stardust Mary!!! You thought you could put the wrong date on here to fool us, but HAHAHA!! You didn't fool me. I hope you have a terrific Birthday!! You are one of the reasons I'm on the ABN. [:D] ~Mike

Stardust

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, Yes it is my Birthday : ). Whoo Hoo ~ I explained last year how I entered it wrong and Lobeycat showed me in his Lobey kind of way. Screen shot of the page and emailed it to me the first year and showed me that I entered it wrong. I entered 4/9 and not 9/4. [;)] I just could not figure out what I had done wrong, so I just went along with it. I had changed it, but I guess that info stays when you sign up ~ I'm sorry for all the confusion, as I try not to count Birthdays these days.

Mike, thanks for the kind words my bottle bud and the Great card that you sent ~ [;)] I don't know what I'd do without you around here my friend and out of here ~

Joe, I hear we are both into the stars, moon and planets ~ We should talk [;)] Yes, I really am a Virgo with a lot of Leo in my chart ~ I thought you named your cat Leo, because you were into Astrology ~ lol

Cord, Thanks for the Birthday wishes my friend ~ Hope all is well with you ~ Good to hear from you ~[;)] I miss all your long posts ~ I must not be reading in the right place these days ~ I'm older now and really tired ~ I'll have to take a nap soon right after my cup of Joe and Birthday Muffin ~

Rocky, Thanks for making my day first thing ~ I was a twinkling ~ [;)]

Steve, Thank you for the wishes~ I was wishing I could have gone to the flea market where you were set up at this summer selling bottles for 50 cents. My granddaughter thinks my garden has a never-ending stock of bottles. She thinks they grow like potatoes ~ [;)] Well, at least I know she's got the digging bug and there is at least one bottle still lost in my yard somewhere ~ Hope you made out well ~ [;)]

Have a good day all ~ Love you all ~
star ~

Stardust

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Stephen for the wishes ~ [;)] Mary is your Mom? That is C@@L ~ I have a little white dog that looks like a lamb too ~Follows everywhere that Mary goes ~ lol ~ [:D] star

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Happy b day Star,hope its a good one for you. I would have put a corny picture but my pc is down (again) Blackberry hell all the wa[8D]y

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1