"Have outhouse will travel" story in AB&GC

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: epackage

Good to hear their story made the magazine, I don't get it anymore so I'll have to asWheelie to see his copy..

You don't get it anymore? what did you do get it for a whole month? Come on now.

I have been getting it for 7 years
I got it for a year, I had to email or call to get an issue 6 different times, that turned me off.

wow I never had a problem with getting it on time

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
Too cool!!! That was so nice of you Rick! Their story was very well written! I hope they get first place in the next round! It is really neat to think that everyone at the competitions will learn about the hobby!!!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: frozenmonkeyface

Too cool!!! That was so nice of you Rick! Their story was very well written! I hope they get first place in the next round! It is really neat to think that everyone at the competitions will learn about the hobby!!!

The second round is over. Remember I wrote about the judges at the national competitiona? They said that the use of the privy to the invention of the modern toilet was NOT a turning point in history! Wow these judges must have been clueless. Anyway you can read all about that in the other thread. Thanks

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Nice article again Rick. You are a good man in my opinion. When I read the article, I was proud of you. Good job despite being a sick man! [8D]

PD

SAbottles

Reaction score
Super post, Rick & great that you were able to help them like that. As an ex-teacher who was involved in heaven knows how many projects like that - setting them, marking them, judging them etc I was impressed by what they put together.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SAbottles

Super post, Rick & great that you were able to help them like that. As an ex-teacher who was involved in heaven knows how many projects like that - setting them, marking them, judging them etc I was impressed by what they put together.

Thanks Teach [:D] hey hows the digging going in Africa ??

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Nice article again Rick. You are a good man in my opinion. When I read the article, I was proud of you. Good job despite being a sick man! [8D]

PD

I wasn't always Sick bottle digging did it to me [8D]

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: frozenmonkeyface

The second round is over. Remember I wrote about the judges at the national competitiona? They said that the use of the privy to the invention of the modern toilet was NOT a turning point in history! Wow these judges must have been clueless. Anyway you can read all about that in the other thread. Thanks

I missed that, SORRY! :/
I will check it out!!!!
I have been out of the loop for a bit.

SAbottles

Reaction score
@ Rick - digging? I wish ! Still involved in nursing mother-in-law and trying to survive ridiculous hail storms ! In sunny Cape Town !!?

@ comment on "not a turning point..." they have obviously never stood ankle deep in turds & flowing sewage !![:'(][:mad:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229