Haven't posted any finds in a while, so here's a few...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
Brown Bottling Works slugplate from Scotland Neck, NC. Wonder if this is the same Mr. Brown that owned the Coca Cola plant in Tarboro around the same time?

brownbottlingworks.jpg

Another Scotland Neck bottle here. Kola Mist Syrup and Extract Co. Don't see many square soda bottles out there. That makes 5 different soda's I have from there. They have nothing now.

km1o.jpg

Any size of these are tough to find. Now I have the 10oz to go along with the 6oz. Cocktail Special from Elm City, NC.

tailspecial.jpg

Straight Side Coca Cola from Greenville, NC...very clean!

cocacolau.jpg

What would a NC soda collection be without any kind of Minges related bottle? Minges Delicious Beverages from Rocky Mount, NC.

minges.jpg

Never seen this one. Raleigh Orange Crush Bottling Co. from Raleigh, NC.

raleighoc.jpg

To please Pat I'll throw in this TIP ACL from Greenville, NC.

tipc.jpg

I think these are beers, but what the hell....got this shorter JL Fryar from Wilson, NC to go along with my other from Weldon, NC. Know anything about this guy Anthony?

jlfryar.jpg

Thats probably it for a while till I get to the Greensboro show.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Thanx, I needed to see some paint.......................and thank you for not taking a shot of the bottom..........................................the only bottom I want to see is sitting on the couch right now.............................well maybe not the only one.

Not that's there is anything wrong w/ bases, I just prefer lables.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey