Heart shape gilded perfume pin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
I know this ones old..and real.

bracelet1.jpg

bracelet3.jpg

bracelet2.jpg

whitefeather

Reaction score
Hi, real nice purfume. and the bracelet looks like an old delft piece (blue/white) handpainted, Dutch. Is it silver/ the atrist signed them is your? or too small. I like to find things like that I have good luck with that.As for the rest WOW you got a great find and yep you got teeth LOL gee I just saw a commerical you can mail em off for real money....paw.. gallee.... kidding. Iam sure you know they are good pieces[;)] I went back for a 2nd look see, I see silver rings can"t make out what the one says inside. Is the religious piece copper and are you showing the front and back side of it. I think Irish? could be wrong.

Whitefeather

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Yeah white feather..in fact i think it is signed on back of the piece of delftware in silver..thanks for making me look = ) the little windmill spins =0...in fact every charm is signed this things alot cooler then when i first looked at it

Stardust

Reaction score
that was fun, the teeth were creepy.... lol
I love buying old jewelry. auctions, flea markets, and yard sales. I also made a lot of jewelry with a friend and taught my kids...my daughter and I enjoyed making it together for years. now when I can find a box full I buy it and love the thrill of going through it and wearing it. I'll ost some soon...

capsoda

Reaction score
I can't tell if the stone is a real emerald but it is likely that it is. The bracelet should have a karat mark on it somewhere (10K,14K) and it could use a good cleaning and polishing. Dental gold is generally low quality but what you have looks like 14K by the color. The rest of the pieces aren't worth much but silver is popular right now so get yourself a polishing cloth and get to work. The will polish up nice and shiny.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flipper93