Heavy stuff guys so ignore, or read with caution!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate the thoughts and its ok to not reply and just wish me well or pray off the air. Yeah Rock the first time he could see a problem and told my wife that after they opened me up it was much worse than he thought and he had to do a lot of chiseling! I'm sure theres a bone spur or something similar going on this time even if he's not seeing it.

On the bright side I brought in my displays and did a powerpoint presentation on Stonetown for the local senior center today. It was advertised in the local paper so several other people came out to see it also. I thought I would have a hard time doing it but it went very well. They really liked it and couldn't tell from my "preformance" that anything was wrong with me! I know this is as much a mind game as anything else, but that is not all that is going on here. Thanks ABN for having my back!!![:)]

P.S. Cookie, best of luck, most of the time what they do works and last's forever.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
My left arm is weak or numb and I feel a little bit in my right. This time my neck is sore but it wasn’t the first time. Some of the heat thing, the insomnia and not only acid reflux but a burning under my left ribs is going on.
Hi Steve from another Steve take a look at this.
http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com/symptoms.php I am not saying you have this but some of your reported symptoms are very similar in some respects.Good luck,as Gunther said seek as many different opinions as possible. I don't believe it is your heart, I would lean more towards gall stones as they are quite common as we age.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Best of luck Steve! and dont worry about what others think, I have had back problems it seems like forever, so I know some of what you are going thru. See as many doctors as it takes and we are all praying for you......Andy

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Best of luck, Steve! Living with such things is no fun at all. Unfortunately, I have to see the affects of it every day, as my wife suffers from several conditions. So we can sympathies with you. Get better soon....

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

My left arm is weak or numb and I feel a little bit in my right. This time my neck is sore but it wasn’t the first time. Some of the heat thing, the insomnia and not only acid reflux but a burning under my left ribs is going on.
Hi Steve from another Steve take a look at this.
http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com/symptoms.php I am not saying you have this but some of your reported symptoms are very similar in some respects.Good luck,as Gunther said seek as many different opinions as possible. I don't believe it is your heart, I would lean more towards gall stones as they are quite common as we age.

Dam Steve your a Doctor to now holy Shiiitte [8D]

bostaurus

Reaction score
just a couple days ago I told myself that I needed to email you as we had not heard from you on the forum for a long time. I am sorry I put off contacting you.
You will be on our hearts and in our prayers.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Did the neck fusion work, Steve? I might be looking at the one where they put the artificial disks in. Oh well, I'd do anything that will help. Maybe something during your surgery happened, which is causing your symptoms? Best of luck, at any rate and keep the faith.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26