Heckler Auctions

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

westernglassaddict

Reaction score
I have sold some quality pieces through Heckler's and purchased a few. Every transaction was at the highest level of professionalism and excellent communication.

sandchip

Reaction score
I realize this is neither here nor there, and directed at no auction house in particular, but a 10% buyer's premium is a plenty. It gets to where you have to keep that in mind when bidding on something. I guess they know that if somebody wants the bottle bad enough, they'll have to grin and bear it. Sort of like a nut vise.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Most auctions work like that in some way, 10% buyer and 20% seller or something.The big upside is once it's there, your not responsible for the description, photo's etc.. That and no one can bitch at you for a slight blemish you missed or for any other reason and have no recourse for.Ebay on the other hand may be less but you do ALL the work.Sometimes it's well worth it, even the wait to go with a house..I used Skinners and it took a few months of no contact but I was HAPPY with the result.Whether you break even, lose or gain isn't my call.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26