Heckler's or Keene

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey folks...

Anybody go to Heckler's tailgate bottle swap or the Keene show this past weekend? I'd love to hear how they went, good deals, super bottles, gossip, etc...

Thanks,

Ron

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
I went to the Keene show, mainly looking for different inks... I didnt really find what I wanted so I settled for a washington-taylor flask and a great cathedral pepper sauce, which I purchased from my good friends Norm and David Webter...I was very pleased to have met George Waddy, a writer/ bottle collector for ABG Mag. Bill Ham was also there , we bought the supplement to his bitters book. Also present was the "jar doctor" R.Wayne Lowry. I was very impressed with the bottle cleaning system and am going to purchase the 4 roller machine, GOOD STUFF!!! Well off to work to pay for this addiction!! Taz[8D]

Roger

Reaction score
Monsonant was at Hecklers and took some great pics https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Pics_from_Hecklers_Tailgate_Party_this_past_Weekend/m_13343/tm.htm

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey Taz...

Thanks for the report! I've bought many fine bottles from George on ebay... He's never disappointed...

I'm heading down to Maine this weekend... We'll be hanging around Rt. 1 in the area of Bath and Edgecomb... Do you know of any shops that carry bottles up that way?

Ron

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Try the Arundal area we "sweep" the southern coast weekly and have pretty good luck... It's hit or miss but a nice ride in foliage season! [:)] Taz

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1