hello from Vancouver

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mudlani

Reaction score
I'm not a real bottle collector, I'm just dipping my toes in the bottling world while doing some historical research on a site I came across recently. These are my favourites from that site so far. I've been doing a ton of research trying to date them and learn more about them, and have learned a lot about bottles in the past couple of weeks. I expect to do a few more site visits and then retire, but who knows. It is kind of addictive, especially when you find ones you hoped to find (which for me was the Felix, Vancouver Breweries Ltd, and the Cross's Ginger Ale). This site has been a great source of info for me, so I thought I'd sign up and introduce myself.
-lani.
Bottles.jpg

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Mudlani,

Once you retire, the quantity of put off work seems to expand to the amount of free time that you have. ...Bottles and other left behind artifacts not only touch the lives of former residents but also an inner element of our souls. (--CT Len)

Love your Felix club logo (bottle in hand) with the kicked up mod colors effect. You may not realize it yet but you got the makings of a real bottle person. Welcome to our online club! ...I've been to Vancouver. A lively younger city with excellent views from Stanly Park. ...Btw, maker's marks on glass bottles.com will help you with dating and tell you a whole lot of others things too. Keep visiting those sites!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1