Help identifying a bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ace0228

Reaction score
Please help

Attachments

• 20240315_023004.jpg
    20240315_023004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
what is on the front, type it out...

Reactions: Roy

Martenrat

Reaction score
I found it. I have no info. on who made the bottle but I would venture to guess that seeing the style of bottle it was either Lockport Bottle Works OR Lancaster Bottle Works. I lean more towards Lancaster (N.Y.). Below is a snip showing years of operation and exact address in Buffalo of Burr & Waters.

1710850792621.png

Martenrat

Reaction score
Nice info. Definitely a very desirable piece of glass here in the Buffalo N.Y. area. Hard to come by. (it would fit into my collection soooo good!) Thanks for the contributing data all!

Reactions: Roy

Ace0228

Reaction score
Nice info. Definitely a very desirable piece of glass here in the Buffalo N.Y. area. Hard to come by. (it would fit into my collection soooo good!) Thanks for the contributing data all!
I also live here in the Buffalo area. And I'm doing construction at the old pit. Where the Aud used to be, doing excavation under the roads and found it in one of our spoil piles. I'm not.
A collector but I know a little bit about antique bottles from our area. All the ones I find. I usually take a picture on Google and see what they are real quick. And once something came up saying, very rare. I knew it might be something that a collector might want so I didn't want it to go to the wayside.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen