Help Me

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

danny

Reaction score
recently excavated bottles in philadelphia and have been collecting for 2 years now. now what to do with my finds??? can anyone give me any leads? beer, soda, mineral water, hutchinson, blob top bottles as well as ink and stone jugs. roughly over a hundred bottles. please anyone who can help

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I’m sorry Danny you came to the wrong place in your cry for help. These people are already sick bottle crazed souls such as yourself. You say you’ve been doing this for two years, I’m afraid it might be too late………… you may have caught , dare I say it – Bottle fever!!! The poor people here can only tell you how to share, show, find, research, buy, sell, display, photograph, catalogue, value, dig, trade, enjoy and ogle those vessels made of the earth and fire. Where do we start………….show us what ya got. Welcome to the jungle!

danny

Reaction score
what would you recommend be the best method of cleaning bottles? or should i even try?

epackage

Reaction score
Soap and water or get yourself some bartenders helper, go to the cleaning & repairing forum here and you'll find tons of stuff. We would all love to see pic's of what you have !!!!! Wecome to the site....Jim

TJSJHART

Reaction score
you've been bit by the bottle bug and didn't know it.. good luck...and welcome to our world this place is great friendly knowlegable peoples and a wealth of info

dcoffin5

Reaction score
get yourself some bartenders helper

LOL - if the bartender's helper is a cute young lass, then Yes, I too should get myself some bartender's helper! I'll have to keep an eye out for her. ;)

Uhm, seriously, somebody suggested that denture cleaner tablets will help clean up old bottles, but I haven't had the need to buy any of them yet.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem