Help !!! What is a good price for this group

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear back from him on the best he can do, not sure if he knows anything , he says he inherited the bottles...

botlenut

Reaction score
As far as the Violin Bottles go, assuming they are both mint, the light green about 15, and the deep purple maybe 25 or so. Shades of Amythist seem more commen then pure purple. Cant quite tell from your pics where this one falls, but maybe a little more if its purple not amythist. Hope that helps. Both were made in the 1940's likely by a South Jersey Glass Company. Probabely Dell, but possibly Clevenger Bros.

epackage

Reaction score
thanx BN, the Dells I have seen on e-bay were all 7 1/2" tall and these are 10" so I'm thinking Clevenger, I'd like to find a value on the Gahre from Bridgeton and the House from Syracuse, only Oldihtractor's Gahre was the one I found on a search here but no value on it. I think we need a new forum with values of the more common bottles for moments just like this, if I'm not gonna be able to double my money it's not really worth the trouble. I'm trying to get him closer to $100 for the lot....
Jim

epackage

Reaction score
now I see taller Dells, but the lip looks like the clevengers to me, the dells seem a little more flared out than these...

epackage

Reaction score
I might even consider keeping the House, Gahre and Newfield for myself if i could break even on the others, I'm hoping he'll go $100..."come on buddy where's that e-mail ?"....LOL

poisons4me

Reaction score
Is the scroll a real one or clevengers or what, i am no auth. on scrolls....MARK!!!

epackage

Reaction score
I don't know and I don't want to ask so many questions that he decides to do his own research and then he finds he is way under priced, I'll just keep waiting until I get more input... I appreciate all the help Rick

botlenut

Reaction score
I dont know much about the Scroll Flask, but it has the look of a newer one. I think Clevenger made those too. Not sure though.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960