Help !!! What is a good price for this group

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I am considering buying these bottles for resale, what is the max I should be paying, I need you help as I have no idea and don't have the time to do the research or i would, any help would be great......Jim

botts1.jpg
[/IMG]

botts2.jpg
[/IMG]

botts4.jpg
[/IMG]

botts3.jpg
[/IMG]

poisons4me

Reaction score
Wow,thats gonna take some research for sure.Botlenut knows violins well. good luck,nice mixed lot.
whats the syracuse blob

epackage

Reaction score
problem is I'm afraid of losing the lot Rick, I'm trying now but I just don't know enough. I can get them today, he asked for $175 for the lot, there are 3 or 4 others that weren't even worth putting up there....
Jim

poisons4me

Reaction score
Boy oh boy.i only see a few that are money bottles,no offense but ...the mineral is one worth researching.
I dug a lithia this weekend they struggle at 15.00 range anymore and the paines unless they are the cure ones are not great at all even with labels.the atwoods is "0". Botlenut will be on here around 3;00 i bet as he gets out around 2;00 i would ask him on the violins as they are real tricky

epackage

Reaction score
Guess I'm just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed, if not then it wasn't meant to be. I like the amber L. House from Syracuse and the green L. Gahre from Bridgeton NJ, I also like the Newfield NJ hutch....

epackage

Reaction score
the violin bottles in this style and size seem to do ok on e-bay in the $25-35 dollar range, but i'm not sure of the maker just the sizes and necks look the same to me as the ones i looked up...

poisons4me

Reaction score
The amber house is not common,but the 3 of them ....see if he would go less for the lot maybe,thats a tuff one due to the mix.

poisons4me

Reaction score
Yup,25-30 on those i see that, whats the cobalt one got on it? is the tall cobalt a Wyeth or compound oxygen?

poisons4me

Reaction score
30-40 range on good day,used to do more before ebay got big---------way back!

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MotherMayhem