Help with identifying these

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

indianainsulators

Cole King
Reaction score
I'm not a porcelain nut either, so I can't confirm Fenndango is 100% correct, however I can say he's at least in the ballpark and would put my money on his reply.
Another great source to ID your porcelain insulators is www.nia.org.
This page in particular would be of interest to you: https://www.nia.org/general/porcelain/uni_6.htm

The new porcelain price guide was actually just released a month or two ago, I got mine in the mail about a week ago. I would look for your piece, but the book is at home. A link to it can be found here: https://www.r-infinity.com/

1713792652972.png

shotdwn

Reaction score
Fenndango has pretty much got it on what it is. I am coming up with it being a U-620 also going by the pictures without knowing the dimension. The new value guide has it at $10 to $20.

indianainsulators

Cole King
Reaction score
Fenndango has pretty much got it on what it is. I am coming up with it being a U-620 also going by the pictures without knowing the dimension. The new value guide has it at $10 to $20.
You were born to be a porcelain collector, coming from Macomb! LOL.
Speaking of which, did you see that someone just found a new Illinois Porcelain multipart? On ICON over the weekend. Elton said he will be adding it.

shotdwn

Reaction score
Yes I saw that someone had found two of them. I do collect porcelain insulators and I do collect ones made by Illinois Electric Porcelain. I worked there in the 1970’s when it was McGraw-Edision.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn