HELP!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
I put my own email address in my Oulook Exoress address book. When I want to resize a picture , I just send it to myself . My Outlook Exoress will bring up a pop up window asking me if I want to down size the pics I want to send . I click on YES , and it automatically resizes them to a smaller size for me . Then I send the email to myself . When I get the email back , I just save the pics to My Documents until I want to make use of them . I do not know if everyones version of Outlook Express does this , but mine does . It sure saves a lot of time in not have ing mess around with them

LC

Reaction score
iF I SEND A PICTURE I TAKE TO MYSELF WITHOUT MAKING IT SMALLER , YOU CAN SEE ONLY A FOURTH OF IT WHEN YOU OPEN IT IN THE EMAIL BECAUSE IT IS SO LARGE , BUT IF YOU CHOOSE THE MAKE PICTURE SMALLER OPTION BEFORE SENDING THE EMAIL YOU GET A PICTURE LIKE THIS WHICH IS NOT TOO LARGE TO POST . BEFORE I MADE IT SMALLER , I TRIED POSTING IT HERE FOR YOU TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE , BUT THE WINDOW POPPED UP TELLING ME THE PICTURE WAS TOO LARGE TO DOWNLOAD . I HOPE I MADE THIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND . TRY DOING THIS TO SEE IF YOU HAVE THIS OPTION IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS . IF YOU HAVE IT , IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME .

A5E27E7CA08A4C8395C671A468076C88.jpg

Attachments

• A5E27E7CA08A4C8395C671A468076C88.jpg
    A5E27E7CA08A4C8395C671A468076C88.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 52

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello to anceintdigger69, I have found that the free software for handling pictures, that is called Irfanview - does most of what I need to do to pictures, easily and without needing the mentality to handle Photoshop.

With that you can crop your pictures, turn your pictures and reduce the pixel sizes to 360 x 480 or something like that, that will load on the Forum. I just recently did a custom demi'john with it and it worked well. RED Matthews

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter