Here are my prized bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sloughduck

Reaction score
Wow that's a sweet pickle .super clean,great embossing.I love it

ktbi

Reaction score
Don - did you close your shop? I lost my breath when you took me on a tour of your house. Fantastic collection....Ron

sloughduck

Reaction score
Yes the shop is closed.I worked for the Local school district for 30 years(retired in 2006) I have been selling bottles,smalls and the like at shows for 34 odd years;mainly to fuel my collecting habits.Just took up to much of my time and since my lady retired its time to go Rving,Fishing and just enjoying retirement.I still have bottles to sell,will probably do the Santa Rosa show,will skip the Auburn show ,time to let new blood into that show.If ya want to come by and look thru show boxes(what I got left)your welcome to do that.Most of the shop was loaded into a truck and taken to Michaan's Auctions in Alameda.Nothing has sold yet as they were still cataloguing.Probably won't make much from the auction,but just didn't want to deal with all those things anymore.I aquired lots from when i lived in my old home(squireled it away for 26 years) Later on I plan to sell all my sauce bottles,mustard bottles,I really liked food bottles.But I also at a later date will let my historical flasks(1/2 pints) go,My nippers and figurals,Chestnuts and pattern flasks.I going to concentrate on building custom fishing rods,I built my first rod at 9 years of age(63 now).I make some nice spinning rods and light saltwater rods.Also have built a couple of fly rods.Its something to do during the rainy season,plus I like putting a good fishing rod in someones hands at a price that is reasonable.You should drop by and see how the old ashop now looks.Still got to figure out how I am going to display my 200 plus collection of essences of jamaica gingers ;just my have to build a special case.

Lordbud

Reaction score
If you decide to sell any spice/mustard bottles from San Francisco please let me know (in the future). I've never seen that many labeled pickles all in one collection. Have to have pickles on my burgers...[8D]

sloughduck

Reaction score
Hey, this was a old post I have a nice San Francisco olive oil box I neeed to part with,$20.00 you pick up.

sem_yeto

Reaction score
Sloughduck: What can you tell me about the Pin Money bottle? I dug an example earlier this yr. My impression was that it was some type of food bottle because of the typical shape and size. The name really throws me though.....

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: sem_yeto

Sloughduck: What can you tell me about the Pin Money bottle? I dug an example earlier this yr. My impression was that it was some type of food bottle because of the typical shape and size. The name really throws me though.....
Pin Money was a pickle company, those bottles held relish..

sloughduck

Reaction score
I disagree,I think they did hold pickle
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: sem_yeto

Pin Money was a pickle company, those bottles held relish..

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator