Here's another one

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hoochman88

Reaction score
This is another one that my step-son found. The only info I can find is that it is a mineral water bottle from Germany. I can't find a year or anything. I did note that there is a "No. 1" stamp on the back of the bottle below the ear. The wording on the front is in German. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Vance

Lj22004.gif

Attachments

• Lj22004.gif
    Lj22004.gif
    148.4 KB · Views: 65

hoochman88

Reaction score
Here is a close-up of the wording and the seal on the front. I darkened the picture a little to make the writing easier to read. In case it is still unreadable, here is what I can see:
Rhenser Mineralbrunnen
Rhensa Rhein
Deutschland
Germany
The seal (stamp?) is a circle within a circle. The area between the circles have 8 small "o"s evenly spaced. A vertical line splits the inner circle in half. The left semi-circle contains a cross-shape. The right semi-circle contains an "x" shape with what appears to be a small flag on each tip. Above the circle is a crown.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Ki18840.gif

Attachments

• Ki18840.gif
    Ki18840.gif
    78.8 KB · Views: 70

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey again Vance,
A member here has this site for IDing these vessels. Most i've seen don't have much value, but they are fun to dig up. I've only dug one and mine was found on the site below. Go to the A - Z link on the left then look for yours.

http://home.t-online.de/home/mineralwasserkruege/

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4