Hey Chris ...Baltimore Torp ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Chris ,
Is this Torpedo on ebay as Rare as the seller says ? And it looks like the Baltimore torps...... is it from Baltimore ? I like the color !!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=896&item=6174682428&rd=1
I could collect these......if I had a thicker billfold .
Thanks , Brian

baltbottles

Reaction score
Hi Brian,

Well it is rare but all the baltimore torpedoes are rare. I Had not seen too many of the Gardner & Brown torpedoes But in recent years several have turned up for sale. I have a couple of them that i dug in my collection. Its pretty funny the seller got all of his information off my website and copyed it almost word for word. And as for the color it dose look a bit darker then normal but it also looks to have pretty bad lip chipping. Due to the damage i'll be supprised if this one goes over $1000 but you never know with these things. If the price is still reasonable near the end of the auction i may bid on it. But i have my sights set on an aqua colored Boyd torpedo right now that i would much rather have.

Chris

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Chris ,
Thanks for the info !
I don't know what it is.....but something about the lip and general overall apperance of these Baltimore Torpedos ... just trips my trigger !!! Great looking bottles for sure !
Good luck on that Aqua Boyd's .
Brian

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229