HEY ROCK I GOT THE NUTS! :-)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Yeah thanks again Rock,Im eating the salted Mac-O nuts as I type
CRazyY good!! [:D]

So you have Mac-O trees on your farm?

Rocky is so generous. That is a cool tiny bottle! Aren't they so different than the store bought nuts? They are waayy better!!! Pace yourself, Rick. They'll be gone before you know it!

oMG I was eating the salted ones and couldn't stop lol they fill you up, those Mac-Os are dense
!I m gonna tell my wife to bust open some fresh ones (to much work) [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Just so ya know Im not just saying I like your jam Rock [8D]
Ritz peanut butter crackers Hawaiian style [;)]

E7DC13A7C86E4777B87CD0F78B4B56E0.jpg

Attachments

• E7DC13A7C86E4777B87CD0F78B4B56E0.jpg
    E7DC13A7C86E4777B87CD0F78B4B56E0.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 52

carobran

Reaction score
ya'll ever had home-made apple sauce??.............its GOOD...[;)][;)]

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Mac nuts in the shell are hard to get out of Hawaii. The inspectors recommend only bringing cracked nuts to the mainland. I always break ours on the driveway by using a single jack and piece of RR track as an anvil. Man, those are one tough nut to crack. I don't have a vise at our Island home, but might just invest in one for doing mac nuts. I love those things. We also have bananas, mangoes, papayas and star fruit. [:)]Breakfast is heaven.
CIMG0293.jpg

rockbot

Reaction score

Rocky is so generous.  That is a cool tiny bottle!  Aren't they so different than the store bought nuts?  They are waayy better!!!  Pace yourself, Rick.  They'll be gone before you know it!

Don't eat too many Mac nuts at once. It will soften up #2... I should have mentioned that earlier![:)]

I got four trees Rick.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Oh I love Star Fruit, Papayas and Mangos. You're so lucky! I didn't know all the work you put into those nuts! What do you think of Roseanne's Macadamia endeavor? I hear she's also trying to bring back the honeybee to Hawaii.

On the tropical fruit topic, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but a long time ago I saw a show where the host went to "Ono Farms". I've never forgotten it because it looked like such a cool place. I know if I ever get to Hawaii, I want to stop there. She was tasting star fruit, lychee, durian, etc. right off the trees. I think my favorite has to be passion fruit. I love tropical flowers, too!

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

Rocky is so generous. That is a cool tiny bottle! Aren't they so different than the store bought nuts? They are waayy better!!! Pace yourself, Rick. They'll be gone before you know it!

Don't eat too many Mac nuts at once. It will soften up #2... I should have mentioned that earlier![:)]

I got four trees Rick.

Oops! Will be careful, next time lol! Macadamias are the world's perfect fruit with protein and lots of good stuff. So delicious.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

I got four trees Rick.

If i had 4 Mac o trees I would be crapin mud puddles hahahaha! i love um to much.

Stardust

Reaction score
Rocky and his wife really know how to make up a gift box. Mine arrived this morning. I opened it with a friend over the phone along with my dog. Just before I opened the box my wonderful friend knowing how difficult the past month has been, had just ask God for a sign of help for me. I started telling her about everything in the box from Rocky. She said I'm thinking God sent you a sign with this box from your friend. She kept telling me she was thinking of the movie Rocky. "Rocky the Fighter," and I said, "yes I need to be a fighter now." There's a message in this very box more than Rocky knew he was sending me.

Rocky sent me more than just nuts, wonderful jams, and a heartfelt message that lifted me up after another long night in the hospital. My box was filled with kindness and hope. Rocky took the time to even wrap his bottles in paper and draw the bottle that was inside made me feel so special. I see he did it to you too Rick. What a beautiful presentation. I got a Japanese hair dye circa 1900 and then a tiny bottle with a star on the bottom with a H in the middle. That is my H O P E bottle. I can't wait to show my little ones. Oh, my dog is pulling on my sleeve to go out, so I hope I have this down all right.

Thanks again Rocky you really made my day ~
star ~ *

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Stardust

Rocky and his wife really know how to make up a gift box. Mine arrived this morning. I opened it with a friend over the phone along with my dog. Just before I opened the box my wonderful friend knowing how difficult the past month has been, had just ask God for a sign of help for me. I started telling her about everything in the box from Rocky. She said I'm thinking God sent you a sign with this box from your friend. She kept telling me she was thinking of the movie Rocky. "Rocky the Fighter," and I said, "yes I need to be a fighter now." There's a message in this very box more than Rocky knew he was sending me.

Rocky sent me more than just nuts, wonderful jams, and a heartfelt message that lifted me up after another long night in the hospital. My box was filled with kindness and hope. Rocky took the time to even wrap his bottles in paper and draw the bottle that was inside made me feel so special. I see he did it to you  too Rick. What a beautiful presentation. I got a Japanese hair dye circa 1900 and then a tiny bottle with a star on the bottom with a H in the middle. That is my H O P E  bottle.  I can't wait to show my little ones.  Oh, my dog is  pulling on my sleeve to go out, so I hope I have this down all right.

Thanks again Rocky you really made my day ~
star ~ *  

Thats great Stardust, God bless!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26