Hi fellow bottle collectors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tampa_Ken

Reaction score
I’m new to this site and I’m excited to be able to learn more about this hobby from all your experts. I am also happy that I can now contribute my Florida soda bottle knowledge. I basically collect Embossed soda bottles from West Central Florida, from Tampa to Ocala over to Leesburg and all parts in between. I’ve been collecting for over 10 years now. My Tampa soda bottle collection alone has grown to over 100 different bottles. I’m still on the hunt for at least 80 more that I know exist. That’s what keeps me motivated! Pease contact me if you have any questions about Central Florida soda bottles. Meanwhile I will go through the forum and see if I can add my 2 cents to some of the previous discussions that pertain to this small area of Florida.Thanks and glad to be part of this killer site!Ken BadgleyBrooksville Fla.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Ditto and when you do get to it start a new topic and add Tampa FL to the title. There are at least a few members from the state I'm sure would be very interested since regional collecting can be of particular interest.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello Ken; I live in Sarasota FL and belonged to the Florida Tailgators Bottle Club; which shut d0wn after our leader past on to the other side of life. I have been considering driving to St Pete - for their bottle club. I will be back to FL in a couple weeks, and we winter at Camelot 'East on Clark Rd. in Sarasota. Check my homepage, and maybe if things work our right, we might get acquainted this winter. I have collected glass for 77 years - worked in the bottle making industry for over 35 years and would enjoy showing you some of my glass pieces. RED Matthews <bottlemysteries@yahoo.com>

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Ken, I didn't hear from you. We go to NY in the summer - FL in the winter - and basically follow the geese and black birds. I have collected glass - worked in glass making and mold making, metals engineering and traveled the worlds glass industry - selling a special alloy for glass making quality. I hope to have a table at the Bradenton Bottle Show this winter. RED Matthews

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyGuy73