Hi!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
My day isn't complete unless I kill a few of those damn things. In my house, they usually get in through the bathroom vent. Those ones get a convenient burial at sea. At work, they like to commit suicide by making sure they get run over by a car or a piece of equipment, releasing their stench through my shop.

At least they're slow-moving and dumb as a rock, making them easy to capture/kill. How to effectively kill them without stinking the place up is the issue. I use a glass pickle jar with some cleaning solvent inside. Kills 'em and keeps the stank sealed up. Just hold your nose when you open it up to put one in once you get a few in there [:'(] ~Jim

JohnN

Reaction score
Apparently I am immune to their smell, because I can never smell them. I read somewhere that it is possible to not be able to smell them.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I can't smell them either.. but when one gets stuck in my hair, you can expect a Youtube-quality rendition of a freak dance out of me..

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: NJCollector

Apparently I am immune to their smell, because I can never smell them. I read somewhere that it is possible to not be able to smell them.

Can I have your nose? [:D]

Although I count myself luckier when it comes to biologically imbued advantages. I am completely immune to the itching caused by Toxicodendron radicans...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Jim

My day isn't complete unless I kill a few of those damn things. In my house, they usually get in through the bathroom vent. Those ones get a convenient burial at sea. At work, they like to commit suicide by making sure they get run over by a car or a piece of equipment, releasing their stench through my shop.

At least they're slow-moving and dumb as a rock, making them easy to capture/kill. How to effectively kill them without stinking the place up is the issue. I use a glass pickle jar with some cleaning solvent inside. Kills 'em and keeps the stank sealed up. Just hold your nose when you open it up to put one in once you get a few in there [:'(] ~Jim

I get them with doo doo paper and quick send them off in to the crapper.............((((((((((.Wooshhhhhhhhh(((((((((((((( no smell

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

ORIGINAL: NJCollector

Can I have your nose? [:D]

Although I count myself luckier when it comes to biologically imbued advantages. I am completely immune to the itching caused by Toxicodendron radicans...

Ok Cord[:-]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Ahh yess, Ricky's "cordolithic" manifestations again.. symptomatic of traumatized bipeds frought with rifeness of rife froth.. [8D]

Plumbata

Reaction score
What in God's name did I just watch? [&:]

ORIGINAL: Wheelah23
I am completely immune to the itching caused by Toxicodendron radicans...

Essentially the same for me, but to get nit-picky it would be an immunity to Urushiol. [;)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

don't yall mean poison ivy or something?

How droll... This deluded peasant has finally caught on to the fact that we are speaking grandiloquently about that herbaceous torturer... Scintillating! [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster