Hi!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Ahh yess, Ricky's "cordolithic" manifestations again.. symptomatic of traumatized bipeds frought with rifeness of rife froth.. [8D]

Shhhhhhhhhh he may surface

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Perhaps it is too late.. and the cordinator has already been awakened from silicon slumber.

glass man

Reaction score
Suzanne..Hope the rehab helped you...you are a precious person!!JAMIE

peejrey

Reaction score
YOU MUST BE 18!
I don't see any children security now do I? ohh well....
Tell you the truth I really liked the third one, just because, that's how I am on some Mondays...

Great work Suzanne....

_Preston

suzanne

Reaction score
Thank you, Jamie. I was joking about the rehab thing. However, I did quit drinking recently and I am very proud of myself. But the truth is I got the flu and was too sick too drink for 3 days and then I was cured. I have learned that if you drink every day you adjust to it and then you feel funny if you try to quit, so I couldn't quit, which caused me no end of misery. I wasn't even a real heavy drinker but I drank every day. I had this friend, electrician, that had diabetes and drank a case a day, and one day he got up in the morning and went to the gas station to get coffee. He hadn't been drinking yet cause he just got up. He stepped off the curb and his feet went out from under him, and he landed splat on the sidewalk with his coffee. The police came and arrested him. At the jail they realized his foot was rotting off. He had to get it amputated.

suzanne

Reaction score
Thank you Peejrey. I am relying on the honor system to keep minors under 18 from watching the videos.

Stardust

Reaction score
Congrats suzanne, on giving up drinking. How are you doing? I was just thinking about you the other day? WISHING you a very happy new year sweet suzanne!What else is new ?

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: suzanne

Thank you, Jamie. I was joking about the rehab thing. However, I did quit drinking recently and I am very proud of myself. But the truth is I got the flu and was too sick too drink for 3 days and then I was cured. I have learned that if you drink every day you adjust to it and then you feel funny if you try to quit, so I couldn't quit, which caused me no end of misery. I wasn't even a real heavy drinker but I drank every day. I had this friend, electrician, that had diabetes and drank a case a day, and one day he got up in the morning and went to the gas station to get coffee. He hadn't been drinking yet cause he just got up. He stepped off the curb and his feet went out from under him, and he landed splat on the sidewalk with his coffee. The police came and arrested him. At the jail they realized his foot was rotting off. He had to get it amputated.
WOW THAT IS SAD!!

GLAD FOR YOU SISTER!!JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster