History & Loss...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
As a baby/small child I had serious ear issues and had tubes.
Even after all these years, I cannot regulate pressure or properly clear my ears when diving (I'VE TRIED!)

10' is not pleasant
12' is seriously uncomfortable
15' and beyond is unbearable
Sorry to hear that. If you're determined, you might visit an E.N.T. to have your Eustation Tubes evaluated - there may be an option for corrective surgery. They could also evaluate your tympanic membranes for scarring.

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. If you're determined, you might visit an E.N.T. to have your Eustation Tubes evaluated - there may be an option for corrective surgery. They could also evaluate your tympanic membranes for scarring.
At this point, I figure it's probably for the best and I'm just not meant to be diving. I've lost 2 people to diving (not deep(both commercial divers))

I'm stupid enough on land with unlimited movement and oxygen...

sandchip

Reaction score
Cool find. Down here, we call it a cant hook. I still use mine. That and a hookaroon (or pickaroon) are real back savers. I doubt calling them peaveys would go well around here. Too many families with that last name!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Cool find. Down here, we call it a cant hook. I still use mine. That and a hookaroon (or pickaroon) are real back savers. I doubt calling them peaveys would go well around here. Too many families with that last name!
My apologies to all local Peaveys - I hope they're not too peeved!

RCO

Reaction score
Indeed it is. So far I have the JD Brown Blob-Top quart, JD Crown-Top quart, the Dugald Brown Hutch and the pint, but the gravitator still eludes me.

i haven't found much Brown's bottles so far this year , a few broken ones at spot i normally check , i'm sure there is still many out there around the muskoka area and maybe even other nearby areas as they seem to have sold far and wide

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen