HONEY HOLE #2

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Hopefully you have enjoyed my Friday dig. One last shot of the cobalt drugstore on the window sill.

Mk26154.jpg

Attachments

• Mk26154.jpg
    Mk26154.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 66

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Thanks Gatorman and hope you've been having a blast. Can't wait to see your finds cleaned up. Have you found a date on your penny yet? Wonder what goodies Rusty found today? He want's me to come over and check out some of his bottle and relic finds he has found in the last year. Robert

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Thanks ronvae. I had to lay on my stomach at the bottom of the pit to take that one. Glad I found two Drugstore bottles to add to my collection. Those are my favorites. Robert.

madman

Reaction score
wow that is a deep dump! theres tons more to find there!! great pix!! love the blue pharmacy,very nice finds your post has really givin me the fever mike

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Thanks Madman. I'll be digging this one probably for as long as I can. Huge dump. I've been digging it over 10 years and haven't even touched it. Size of a football field or bigger. It has been a blessing since the day I discovered it. Keep up the good finds. Robert

capsoda

Reaction score
Looks like a great dig. Good lookin bottles too. Love the pics. Never thought about takin pics but will from now on. [&o] Looks like you fellas are haven a blast and thats what its all about!

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Thanks Capsoda. It's been great getting new people involved. The great state of Alabama has some great bottles. Would love to go and hunt down a Coca Cola hutch or two. Were you the one who said they dug in Pensacola? If so, did you ever find any bottles from Crestview, Fla. My dad's family is from there. It has been a long time since I've been down there. Actually, the last time I was there, Emmitt Smith was a senior in high school playing against my cousin's football team in Crestview. My cousin was linebacker and it took about 4 guys to tackle Emmitt every play. Emmitt scored 5 times and rushed for over 300 yds. About 1987. Luckily he became a Cowboy. Robert

Tony14

Reaction score
NIce finds botldgr looks like you had a great time. I want to get out diggin one more time before the frost and it looks like it might happen to(all the snow melted overnight)

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey BOTLDGRO3, I dig in Pensacola and surrounding area, born and raised in Pensacola. Haven't found any bottles from Crestview that I can think of off hand but will ask around. Did buy sone early 1900s lamps that came out of a bad ass bar,according to my dad, in Crestview, that closed in the 60s. Give us a buzz when you decide to head back this way and maybe we can do some tradin and have some refreashments.[:)]

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Thanks for the invite capsoda. My dad's last name is Cutchins. So if you know anybody with that last name, I'm probably related. My uncle, Eddie Neal, was the mayor of Crestview in the 70's and 80's. You ever find any of those nice Escambia Pepsi hutches or any Coke hutches yet? I'll let you know if I ever head that way. Thanks for the compliment about my digging adventure. Maybe next time will yield better bottles. Robert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229