HONEY HOLE #2

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Thanks Tony14. Hopefully you do get a few more chances to dig. That was Gatorman's second trip to the Honey hole. He is obviously enjoying himself. This dump is like a treasure hunter's paradise. Robert

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
great pic shots, specially that three bottle shot, why you guys where the dust mask, is the ground that dry down there ?

gatorman

Reaction score
Hello Caretaker maine. It is dry down there, I took off my mask for half of the day and ended up with a really bad sinnus infection for about 4 days.[:(] Allmost looks like theres alot of rust in the fill dirt and the red stains wont wash out of your clothes either. When I use my sifter it really gets bad.[:'(]

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Pretty good assortment of brushes. I like the tiny ones, so you can bend the ends and clean tiny, tricky bottles with indented side panels. I've had mine for about two years now. Don't really like the ones with the paint brush type ends. I need to see if he could custom make a set for me. These still get the job done. Put that penny in some vinegar and salt. I usually pour some vinegar in a little container. Then I pour about a tablespoon's worth of salt and mix. Drop penny in for about 8 hours. Little longer if necessary. Don't forget about it because the mixture will eat up the penny. Try this and see if it works. BOTLDGR03

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
The dirt is so dry, if you were to let a shovelful drop, you will have dirt smoke for about 5 minutes. We got our first drop of rain Sat. in about 4 mos. This year may break the all-time record for lowest annual rainfall total. Creeks and ponds are dry. Sometimes during these draughts, they limit our use of water. I appreciate the compliment about that picture. When I got to that, I had to get a picture. I am really inspired by Scott of Scott's Privy Page.com. If any of you digger's and collector's haven't checked out his digs yet, you don't know what your missing. He has really taken some in-depth, fascinating photos. He also makes some amazing discoveries. R.C.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229