HotDog roller???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
It is hard to make out,how the pulley is turning the tube,it doesn't look directly driven are you using a gear and sprocket?Are those stroller wheels?Doug

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
how much for the one tube job? $150? Whats the diameter on the tube by the way? I've got some colored, quart strap sides need a turning. They gonna fit?

my tube is only a 3" tube which is perfect for soda's which is what i have, but i dont think your flasks are going to fit. and also i wouldnt feel comfortable tumbling other peoples stuff just yet, i have only tumbled one bottle so far and i cant seem to get rid of the slightly frosty look like maybe i need a finer polish

It is hard to make out,how the pulley is turning the tube,it does looks directly driven are you using a gear and sprocket?Are those stroller wheels?

it is direct drive, the pulley is bolted on so i have the bolt head running the wheels, which actually arent stroller wheels they came off of that old scooter i took the motor off of, i had to use them because skateboard wheels are too small and they made it turn too fast, as is this one turns a 3" tube between 64-68 RPM

be honest home many times have you been zapped? Is it grounded? insulated? man I don't want you to die using that thing.

i only got shocked once, it wont kill you just tingle your fingers, it is grounded so it will not burn your house down, i havent taped up the wires yet in still looking for an on off switch for it.

appliedlips

Reaction score
When at first you don't succeed.Try,try again!Lol,be safe Spence.

Tony14

Reaction score
interesting little whatzit there spence! Post a before and after photo of a bottle! That just might convince me to get one!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i already tumbled one of my chero's, and i must say it looks ALOT better than when i started, but i still cant get it clear, i dont know what im doing wrong but it stays kind of frosted, not real bad just not crystal clear, just enough to want to try to clean it

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4