House Dumps

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frank

Reaction score
I was told that there was a old house that was knocked down three years ago. I found several deep ravines load with new trash and old trash must be underneath the new??? I noticed i was never wet in the back i need some advice what do you guys think????[:)]

walkingstick

Reaction score
Dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig after getting permission.

frank

Reaction score
Its public land no signs posted there walkingstick. I will wait till the ground thaws a little i did see a staight side coke laying on the ground near the pile. Are old coke bottles worth anything ??????

capsoda

Reaction score
Oh yes, old coke bottles are worth something. Not always big bucks but worth something gust the same. if you don't collect them through a few my way and I can put one on my shelf and use some for barter.

Hey Frank, Welcome to the Antique-Bottle Forum. When you do get to dig take lots of pics an post them.

madman

Reaction score
hey frank sounds great!! the ss coke has my interest, dig deeper mike

frank

Reaction score
I will digg all friday at a bigg house dump and will be digging at a river dump too . I guess i will doing it alone cant find anyone in the area that still bottle diggs.[:mad:]

Slappy

Reaction score
Always ask permission, I have had an episode where I was tresspassing lucky for me nothing come of it. If some is reluctent offer to share the findings with them when asking.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Yes, permission is always good. One time I was digging on private property and the land owners huntin' dogs found me and barked like mad. I got the H#@! out of there and sadly never went back.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter