How about Warren aka Capsoda?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Kate,...Fred and I were discussing that last week, while digging,.... Fred mentioned that he thought Cap had a surgical procedure awhile back, but I don't know any specifics....Hopefully we'll hear something. Joe

RedGinger

Reaction score
I remember Cap was having trouble typing because of a shoulder problem, if my memory is correct. I hope all is well with him. Maybe Lobey would know. Miss ya Cap! Please write one of us and let us know how you are.

RedGinger

Reaction score
BTW, Cap, you have the best looking thumb of the gentleman forum members! [sm=lol.gif][sm=kiss.gif]

athometoo

Reaction score
wow , i was thinking of him just yesterday , pulled up his member name and saw the last post was like in march . just thought he was taking a break from bottles and concentrating on cars . i hope he is well too . sam

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I last corespondence with him in early April,Warren was having trouble with his shoulder (rotatar cuff) and was hoping for surgery any day.
His son had some health issues and Warren wanted to spend more time with his wife and son.I will write him and tell him members were asking
about him and that he has been missed. I am sure we will hear from him again in the not so distant future.

Wangan

Reaction score
Good thanks Steve.Cap is salt of the Earth.I hope all is well.Tell him if he can wiggle his fingers,OR AT LEAST A THUMB,he should drop in once in a great while![:D] I wish I had a picture of the Cowboy thumb!He really made me laugh at that one!!!

swizzle

Reaction score
I just got an email back from Cap. He's got some torn rotor cuffs and one is going to require surgery, the other the hope steroids and therapy and then he'll be tossing the 3 prong around like Bam Bam tosses furniture. His son is going through some medical troubles as well. I'm not real religious but I'll be praying for them both to be healed. I think it'd be great if we could get a Get Well thread going for them both. Anyone else agree? Swiz

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Good idea,
m8.gif
Why not this thread Swiz?....seems like a natural progression... Joe

Wangan

Reaction score
Good idea Joe.

GET WELL CAP! WE MISS YER SMILIN THUMB,er face,I MEAN THUMB,SMILIN THUMB!!! J/K [:D][:D][:D]

Hope your Son is doing good too.Ill be praying for a speedy recovery for you both.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter