Huge Coke counter bottle (repro) what's it worth?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

druggistnut

Reaction score
Someone is looking to purchase one of these at an estate sale tomorrow. The sellers want $25.00 for it.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1997-20-glass-coca-cola-hutch-display-52067025

I want to make absolutely sure that there was never a counter bottle made, except for these repro's, if anyone is aware.
What's the going price on one of these behemoths?
Thanks,
Bill

epackage

Reaction score
Better get there early Bill, another member here is looking to buy it as well...

LC

Reaction score
First I have heard of or seen this one . Some years ago I saw a regular size repo Coke hutch for sale . They wanted 25 for it at the time . I liked it but not quite enough to pay 25 bucks for it . I did not know what the year was that it came out either .

epackage

Reaction score
Ooops, I see you said 'someone', so maybe it's the other member you were asking for, I'd pay $25 for one if it were me...

LC

Reaction score
I guess one that big would be worth the money being it is as big as it is . Something different that's for sure .

druggistnut

Reaction score
so maybe it's the other member you were asking for, I'd pay $25 for one if it were me...

Yes, the other person is a member here. LOL
I had never seen a hutch like that (repro or not), so my advice to her is to grab it.
I think it is a consensus, Ashley. We have all been collecting quite a while and it's a new one on us...
Hope you get it.
Bill

Reaction score
Well I was one of the last people at the sale today (walked in right before close). So as long as I beat whoever else is looking to buy it to the sale tomorrow I'll be golden [&:] lol

Reaction score
Or am I the whoever else in reference? I never made a post about it on here though, only on the Michigan Antique Bottles Facebook page. Also, thank you all for your input. I'm new at all this, and Bill has the misfortune of having to put up with my barrage of questions. lol I wasn't able to pick it up today at $50.00 (broke college student) and slightly frugal when it comes to buying bottles as they're more fun to dig anyway.

epackage

Reaction score
Yes Ashley, you're the person I was talking about, good luck with buying it....Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday