hurricane

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Aloha Tony!

Tonight we're gonna get beat up worse than MTV could ever possibly achieve..

Howdy Dale!

What's the colloquial greeting in your area?

SAbottles

Reaction score
Hi Cyber

"Howzit; Hey my bru!; Hoe gaan dit ?; I say, good day to you !" Take your choice !

Mostly people just stab each other with asagis (short spears) in friendly greeting ! [:'(] [:eek:] Naa - not really !

chimi2003

Reaction score
Be safe out there in the storms path! Will keep the whole area in my prayers, best wishes to all of you. John

ktbi

Reaction score
Rick and the rest of you all take care the next couple of days...you might need your genie Rick....Ron

xxfollyxx

Reaction score
YOU CALL THIS A STORM!?!?! COME ON YOU SON OF A BITCH. ITS TIME FOR A SHOWDOWN, YOU AND ME. I'M RIGHT HERE, COME AND GET ME!!! ~ LT DAN

395077_10151217543697509_2026118572_n.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score
It is nearly 10:30 out here on the west coast, hopefully everybody on our forum and their families are ok, I do understand that this storm is going to be rough for another 24 hours or so. My prayers to all of you, may you all besafe, and according to gov Christie if it looks stupid then,it probably is, dont do it..........

splante

Reaction score
made out ok here in Rhode Island, seems like the brunt of the storm stayed west of us keeping all the heavy rain with it. Still have power and no flooding, comapred to TS Irene last year no power for 7 days I figure we faired well.....Hope all to the south/West of us are doing ok

JustGlass

Reaction score
Doing fine here in central Vermont. The sun has been out on and off and it's very warm. We did have some wind and rain during the night but nothing extreme. Got a night off from work because of the storm which really upset me....Not. I think we might have been lucky and just caught the edge of Sandy.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26